Policies & Shipping InfoShipping & Handling:
Our goal is to ship in-stock items within 2 business days of receipt of your order. If we anticipate a delay, we will notify you as soon as possible. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you of an approximate ship date, allowing you to backorder or cancel the item.
AFTER ORIGINAL ORDER HAS SHIPPED, ALL BACKORDERED ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED ASAP UNLESS CANCELLED BY THE CUSTOMER.
We use USPS for shipping. To ensure your package arrives as quickly as possible please include both street and post office box addresses, if applicable.
AT THIS TIME, WE SHIP ONLY TO THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA*. CANADIAN SHIPMENTS HAVE HIGHER SHIPPING RATES. WE WILL ADJUST SHIPPING ACCORDINGLY. SHIPMENTS UNDER 4 LBS. MAY BE SHIPPED FIRST CLASS MAIL INTERNATIONAL. SHIPMENT OVER 4 LBS. MUST BE SHIPPED VIA PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL.
A $5.00 handling fee will be assessed on all International (Canadian) shipments.
1. Please call 231-352-4642 or e-mail email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#).
2. Write the RA# on the outside of the shipping carton.
3. Packages returned without an RA# will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
4. Items returned must be unworn/unused, with tags attached and in resalable condition.
5. Items returned must be returned within 10 days from the day the package was received.
6. Items returned must be in a protective shipping carton (to prevent damage).
7. Any returned special order item will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. This refers to any item not normally stocked.
8. Prior written authorization must be obtained for any deviation from this policy.
Hull's Of Frankfort
419 Main Street, P.O. Box 169
Frankfort, MI 49635
For questions regarding our returns/exchange policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-231-352-4642 (Weekdays 10am-5pm Eastern). E-mail is the best way to contact us.