Policies & Shipping InfoShipping & Handling:
Our goal is to ship in-stock items within 2 business days of receipt of your order. If we anticipate a delay, we will notify you as soon as possible. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you of an approximate ship date, allowing you to backorder or cancel the item.
AFTER ORIGINAL ORDER HAS SHIPPED, ALL BACKORDERED ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED ASAP UNLESS CANCELLED BY THE CUSTOMER.
We use USPS for shipping. To ensure your package arrives as quickly as possible please include both street and post office box addresses, if applicable.
AT THIS TIME, WE SHIP ONLY TO THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA*. CANADIAN SHIPMENTS HAVE HIGHER SHIPPING RATES. WE WILL ADJUST SHIPPING ACCORDINGLY. SHIPMENTS UNDER 4 LBS. MAY BE SHIPPED FIRST CLASS MAIL INTERNATIONAL. SHIPMENT OVER 4 LBS. MUST BE SHIPPED VIA PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL.
A $5.00 handling fee will be assessed on all International (Canadian) shipments.
1. Please call 231-352-4642 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#).
2. Write the RA# on the outside of the shipping carton.
3. Packages returned without an RA# will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
4. Items returned must be unworn/unused, with tags attached and in resalable condition.
5. Items returned must be returned within 10 days from the day the package was received.
6. Items returned must be in a protective shipping carton (to prevent damage).
7. Any returned special order item will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. This refers to any item not normally stocked.
8. Prior written authorization must be obtained for any deviation from this policy.
Hull's Of Frankfort
419 Main Street, P.O. Box 169
Frankfort, MI 49635
For questions regarding our returns/exchange policy, please email email@example.com, or call 1-231-352-4642 (Weekdays 10am-5pm Eastern). E-mail is the best way to contact us.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for hullsoffrankfort.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.